BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

2011 so far..so good =) alhamdullilah

its already April, we are 1/4 through the year! time really flew by kan?...!

I really wanted to blog while I was in Malaysia, but since I do not have my own laptop..so i reason by that not to blog =p, but when arrived back here in Dublin, I wanted to, but I couldn't find the dear time to blog..and I'm doing this quickly before my lil' boss (baby Adriana) wakes up..

I would really like to summarise my beautiful 2.5 months in Malaysia, I really glad that I did spent my time with my family and friends..

January 2011

1.1.2011 : arrived Malaysia, travelled alone with Baby Adriana (3months), she was an Angel..didn't cry a bit, she slept mostly the whole 20 hours trip. I was very lucky kan..? my 1st wedding anniversary we were apart, but was really happy to get Tiffany bracelet for the gift! thank you luv.

this month I got to see most of my friends, some came over to my parents house in Bangi, or I went to see them in Empire. very happy to see them all!




cute kan this pix

Sher's boy - Abdul Muhaimin with Adriana


Dina's lil girl super cute kan - Sophia Nadine (Adriana's future BFF)



Diah's Baby Shower @ Fullhouse, Yap Kwan Seng,KL


Zetty's baby shower @ Madam Kwan,Empire, Subang Jaya



Hana & Izany 's grand wedding @ Mandarin Oriental. The wedding was 100% Jovian Mandagie's.from the invitation card, pelamin, baju to the gifts. even the guests meja makan were decorated with cute tutus! I really enjoyed the foods, 9 course meal were super delicious. We were served until 11 pm..byk betul makanan.. the dress was super gorgeous. the invited artist that night was urgh i forgot this indonesian singer - who sings 'pencinta wanita' duhh. exclusively flew for her from indonesia for her wedding!



2nd wedding I went was @ Saujana Impian, Kajang. was my in laws neighbour's wedding. the wedding planner was Pak Abu. but if this is my pelamin which worth rm50k, seriously, i'd cry all the way during my wedding..


February 2011

Adriana's photoshoot @ picture company, the Gardens


3rd wedding of the year, Illi & Hatta @ Duchess Place, Ampang. Bride's full attire by Syomir Izwa. the green baju wore by Bahiyah (Diah's bFF) is made by indonesian designer, the baju got everyone's eyes on her. oh, and because she is super pretty too..invited artist that night was Binda.



Lunch with Diah n Bahiyah @ Le'vain Boulangerie, French bakery, KL. look how happy Adriana is with Diah..


Family weekend - a night stay in Farenheit 88 (Berjaya Club), next to Pavilion.

Visiting Diah n baby Nayli @ Prince Court Hospital


Mama's bday - Family Trip in PortDickson for the weekend


Adriana's first swim


De'Gem Ruby Pink Sapphire ring, celebration ring remembering Adriana from Hubby


overnight @ Dot's crib in Shah Alam


March 2011

visiting Syomir Izwa @ Solaris Dutamas

Went to Bandung,Indon with my parents. Yes, I brought the lil baby with me. We stayed there for 6 days. My expectation was quite high kot cuz when I read reviews, ramai said Bandung is a shopping heaven, but for me, I find it difficult to find nice things and the stuff too crowded,all over the place. I didn't quite enjoy it =(. I shop too little. But I managed to spend one whole day in a Spa. - Roger's Spa in Jalan Riau. highly recommended! top to toe pampering!

Adriana's Aqiqah

Date - 20th March, 2011 Bangi my parents home
Baby Buai Deco - Jiha BabypimPom
Gifts - the chinesse box from Ole Ole Manis, decorated by myself + MIL




back to Dublin..26/3/2011

5 comments:

yours truely of LoveFaithBelieve said...

hi sue..

its aiza.. i've been your silent reader.. but, not anymore.. hope we can get connected..

and..its awesome.. reading your blog..
and congratz for your baby..

Little BlueBird said...

What a nice journey u hv here in msia...

vaken said...

your baby is sooooo cute..

That's so Jaja said...

why didnt i get to meet u???? :(

farah said...

hi sue
i noticed you guna xplory v1, when did you buy it? sebab i bought mine in 2009 and its v2.